If you're a fan of Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Bessie Smith, Blind Lemon Jefferson or Howlin' Wolf, The Blues Recording Studio Experience may be your ideal gift. The experience can be one of several things
1. You could opt for the traditional "singing to backings" version of the recording studio experience but with a focus on the songs of great blues icons.
2. You could bring your guitar, use the piano, add in other intrumentation and "make it real".
3. You could sing your own self-penned blues material
Still at £250, it offers five hours in a professional studio environment to sing blues numbers, or tracks from any other style. There is also a three hour mini-experience available at £160. If you know someone who's a massive blues afficianado and loves to sing, this could be a brilliant novel gift for them! (*All Blues Experience vouchers or other specialist vouchers can be used as general recording studio experiences if so desired. Your voucher is totally flexible and you can book to record whichever styles you like. )
The Blues recording studio experience session, intended for complete beginners in a recording studio, is a lot of fun, with plenty of support from
our friendly studio staff. The whole recording atmosphere is geared to relaxation and enjoyment, even though the resulting CD is often highly impressive! Come in a car with a CD player!
If you're wondering what you can hope to record during a recording studio experience, you can allow for around six tracks, possibly more if you are really well rehearsed. A mini-experience will allow for two or three.
During our blues experience, our production engineer will also work with you on microphone technique and how to project your vocals effectively in a variety of styles. You can to select backings from our in-house catalogue, or request more unusual tracks to be ordered in. Occasionally bespoke tracks can be developed.
Vocal tuning software is available for that additional polish which is sometimes requested on a singer experience! We also have a variety of vocal effects and techniques to lend different qualities to your vocals, and help you to simulate the vocals of your favourite Beatle, be it Muddy Waters, Bessie Smith, Blind Lemon Jefferson or Howlin' Wolf, or maybe another great blues icon such as John Lee Hooker!
The Blues recording experience is just one of a catalogue of many gift experiences which we are pleased to offer to the general public. As musicians, we derive great pleasure and enjoyment from working with others on whatever musical projects they wish, and this is why we feel able to devote such attention to detail in the provision of our recording services. Please check our lists for the type of recording experience you are looking for, and contact us with your request if you don't find it.
Blues Recording Studio Experience description:
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter describing the gift.
* A commercial standard disc and MP3 of your recording.
* Free use of the studio in-house backings (many thousands). Two tracks may also be bought in from our approved supplier at our expense, within the cost of the 5 hr voucher, or one track for the 3 hr voucher.
* Microphone coaching.
* Vocal layering instruction where required
* Tuning assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* Up to four may come with you to back you up, and take photographs.
* Suitable for up to four singing participants.
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
* Any lyrics provided on request in advance or on the day.
* Key changing service available for many tracks - please enquire for details.
*An MP3 of your recording also available on the day
End of description:
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
* We are totally flexible and musical. If you decide at the last minute that you're going to record dubstep instead, we'd be delighted! Please surprise us!
The Blues recording studio experience is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio. Please click here for details.
This page is about Blues recording experience days where the customer records tracks at a professional recording studio like a star singer, but without the pressure!
Experiences are a gentle, fun introduction to the world of recording. The page also mentions gift experience packages and gift experiences sound equipment hire PA hire Powys website design recording studio vouchers recording studio Wales recording studios England Shropshire website design studio experience studio karaoke team building UK recording studios Welsh recording studio experiences Welsh recording studios Welsh recordings Xmas gifts music gifts Cheshire Midlands, Birmingham Gloucestershire.
Recording Studio Experiences
(click here for more ideas)
Backing Vocalist Experience
Dance Tracks Experience
Frank Sinatra Experience
George Michael Experience
Rock Star Experience
Rock and Roll Experience
Seventies Pop Experience
Click here to see our full list of experiences or Contact Us if you have a different artist in mind or a further query.