RECORDING GIFTS !
£250 - 5 hrs
|MIXING BY LAPTOP, CDS OR VINYL
Full Experience Description
The DJ Recording Studio Experience is one of a series of one-day and two-day music experiences available as gifts or a gift to yourself!
If you would like to come and record either your own tracks, produce a mix CD of your own DJ set, create samples or jingles, or combine this with other instruments or vocals in a commercial studio environment, then now's your chance.
The Recording Studio Experience Voucher costs £250, and allows you five hours in a professional recording studio.
You may opt to use Vinyl Decks (Experienced DJs only) with your own discs, or to use laptop and Virtual DJ. There is also a CD DJ option. If opting for the laptop or CD DJ experiences there is some instruction involved for beginners before you begin recording your music. You may, of course, wish to bring your own decks or system.
Your experience can be used either to cut your tracks directly to CD as is, or you can opt to use music production software to produce tracks already recorded. And you take home a commercial quality CD of your recordings as a souvenir of your time at the studio.
Work with a music production specialist to develop the best possible demo-style recording.
If you know someone who's a keen DJ, this is the ideal gift for them!
If you are interested in combining DJ styles with other instruments you play, or piano, or vocals, just mention this when booking, we're very flexible!
* Five hour experience in a professional studio
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter describing the gift.
* Use of studio Technics decks or bring your own
* Use of studio DJ software including Virtual DJ.
* Use of studio mood lighting
* A commercial standard disc and/or MP3 of your recording.
* Use of recording software and music production software where appropriate.
* Flexibility to record other instruments.
* Tuning and editing assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Production help with original music.
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
end of description
BOOK/BUY HERE Enquiries
No video is provided, but a video may be added for £100 to your favourite track (click here for details)
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
* We are totally flexible at the recording studio. If you change your mind and wish to record anything else, we will be very accommodating.
The DJ recording studio experience is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio. Please click here for details.
This page is about DJ recording experience days where the customer records tracks at a professional recording studio like a star singer, but without the pressure!
Experiences are a gentle, fun introduction to the world of recording. The page also mentions gift experience packages and gift experiences sound equipment hire PA hire Powys website design recording studio vouchers recording studio Wales recording studios England Shropshire website design studio experience studio karaoke team building UK recording studios Welsh recording studio experiences Welsh recording studios Welsh recordings Xmas gifts music gifts Cheshire Midlands, Birmingham Gloucestershire.
Pop Star Experience
Bass Guitar Experience
Music Production Experience
Stag Party Experience
Birthday Party Experience
Many other experiences available - please enquire.
Your day begins when you arrive at the studio, and meet the team. Your Engineer is a seasoned DJ himself and so yuo will have a lot to talk about. By that stage, you'll realise that recording in this environment is a very relaxed event, and the agenda will be set largely by you.
Then into the studio, where your tracks have already been loaded or other preparations made, specific to your recording project..
Your course may include some instruction or not. Afetr that you will start the recording process. As you work, you get to hear elements to the finished product, and can walk through into the main studio to listen and contribute to ideas for improvement, changes etc, and see how all those buttons work! Particuarly with DJ sets there is a great deal that can be done to edit and improve on the final mix.
If you run out of material during your DJ recording studio experience we can download or source other tracks in minutes to make the most of your day.
During the last hour you can relax whilst Phil brings your recording together, and your disc is personalised to your taste.
You then leave with a fantastic DJ mix or two to listen to - and hopefully a CD player in the car!