RECORDING GIFTS !
| Great reviews Free Delivery - In stock
Flexible vouchers valid for a year Hear our music
Sameday Email or Special Delivery available
Professional recording studio
Please contact us to agree any special dates with the studio before purchase.
This can be booked as a music experience or a recording studio experience
The Flute Course is one of a series of music workshops available as gifts or a gift to yourself!
If you would like to come and record either classical flute pieces, or learn how to lay down lines in a pop track, or combine this with other instruments or vocals in a commercial studio environment, then now's your chance.
The Recording Studio Experience Voucher costs £250, and allows you five hours in a professional recording studio. This can be used either to record flute music directly to CD as is, or you can learn to record flute lines to your favourite music, or to learn more about how flute lines work within a modern track. You can even have a keyboard based flute experience if you wish, learning to set flute lines to well known tracks or your own compositions. And you take home a commercial CD of your recordings as a wonderful souvenir of your time at the studio.
Work with a music production specialist to learn about new styles or ways of incorporating flute lines into your music.
If you know someone who's a keen flute player, this is the ideal gift for them! (*All flute experience vouchers or other specialist vouchers can be used as general recording studio experiences if so desired. Your voucher is totally flexible and you can book to record whichever styles, instruments or combinations you like. )
There is also a three hour mini-experience available at £160.
If you are interested in combining Flute with other instruments you play, or vocals, just mention this when booking, we're very flexible!
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter describing the gift.
* A commercial standard disc and MP3 of your recording.
* Free use of the studio in-house backings (many thousands). Two tracks may also be bought in from our approved supplier at our expense, within the cost of the 5 hr voucher, or one track for the 3 hr voucher.
* Use of flute recording software and synthesised flute voices where appropriate. (You shuld bring your own flute, of course!)
* Flexibility to record other instruments.
* Tuning and editing assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Production help with original music.
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* Up to four may come with you to back you up, and take photographs.
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
*An MP3 of your recording also available on the day
end of description
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
The Flute recording studio experience is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio. Please click here for details.
This page is about flute recording experience days where the customer records tracks at a professional recording studio like a professional performer, but without the pressure! Experiences are a gentle, fun introduction to the world of recording. The gift recording day is suitable for all flute players, flautists musicians and singers wanting to try a day in a genuine studio environment. We are in Powys, but within easy striking distance of Cheshire Midlands, Birmingham Gloucestershire. However our customers travel to us from all around the UK
£250 for five hours
Jessica and Laura Cole with a self-composed piece
Search for a different experience
We offer a wide range of different experiences, and we record virtually any instrument, but the vouchers are all the same. Click the yellow link above and go to our search box to search for ideas, or, if you know what you want, simply book the length voucher you want by clicking on the appropriate hive!
3hr voucher - £160
4 hr voucher - £200
5 hr voucher - £250
10 hr voucher - £450
Studio Party and Group Bookings