*Studio Terms and Conditions :
1.Vouchers may be redeemed against arranging, recording, music production and mastering services at the Recording Studio.
2. Vouchers may not be redeemed against other goods or services with the exception of those mentioned above.
3. The voucher must be redeemed within a year of the day of issue.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or beneficiary of the voucher to book studio time for the use of this voucher. The studio bears no responsibility for vouchers which are not used within the given time.
5. To ensure a convenient time of recording, booking must be made within 2 months of the voucher issue date.
6. All customers and voucher beneficiaries and their guests at the studio agree to abide by the studio regulations and the terms and conditions of studio recording which are available for consultation at this link.
7. Any extra services or studio time requested by the beneficiary of the voucher which are not covered by this voucher will be paid for in full by the purchaser or recording artist on the occasion of the recording taking place.
8. Recorded material will only be released to the beneficiary of the voucher on receipt of full payment for the services requested and carried out.
9. If services are delayed beyond the control of the studio, the beneficiary of the voucher will be offered other convenient dates. The studio takes no responsibility for ensuring that commercial or private deadlines are met in these circumstances.
10. Bookable hours are between 10 and 6, Monday-Friday excepting public and bank holidays. Weekends may be booked by prior arrangement. A surcharge will be made for a weekend booking.
11. Bookings should be made by telephone or email, stating the voucher number and details.
12. Any additional payments should be made to "Mantra CDs and Recording".
13. Recording Studio vouchers are individually tracked an marked. Attempts to defraud the business by the forging or misuse of vouchers will be met with a full legal response.
14. If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the unused voucher to us with the receipt within 7 days, and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note. This does not affect your statutory rights. Vouchers should be returned to us at the address on our contact page by secure post.
15. The recording studio does not guarantee to provide any specific backing tracks requested. Backings available are limited to those in our library and those on our approved website. Other backings may be supplied by the customer.
16. Whilst every attempt is made to provide a relaxing, entertaining and rewarding session, the recording studio does not guarantee that any experiences will fulfill any personal ambitions or provide services beyond those of simple recording and music production. The studio will not take responsibility for any personal disappointment which may arise as a result of either attendance or non-attendance of a recording session.
17. The studio reserves the right to unilaterally cancel a voucher at its own discretion. In such a rare case, the customer will be refunded in full.
18. In the unlikely case of a refund, the total value of the experience is reflected the cost of the voucher.
N.B. Our vouchers are for genuine recording studio experiences, provided by experienced professionals, and using state of the art recording equipment.They are made available to private individuals according to our terms and conditions. We are known to be quite liberal in the interpretation of these terms, and have often waived certain terms on request, in situations of illness or other unavoidable circumstances. Please therefore respect our need to regulate these unique opportunities, and abide by our regulations with respect to the use of our studio and recording facilities.