RECORDING GIFTS !
Great reviews Free Delivery - In stock
Flexible vouchers valid for a year Hear our music
Sameday Email or Special Delivery available
Professional recording studio
Please contact us to agree any special dates with the studio before purchase.
(Email or Special Delivery available for urgent gifts)
|GUITAR, MUSICAL INSTRUMENT RECORDING AND VOCAL RECORDING
Full Experience Description
| 3 hr experience £160 - click here
4 hr experience £200 - click here
10 hr experience £450 - click here
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter.
* Five hours in a professional recording studio.
* Some tuition where required.
* Free use of the studio in-house backings (many thousands).
* Use of guitar recording software, and guitar synthesiser where appropriate.
* Use of the studio acoustic, electric and bass guitars for your recordings
* Flexibility to record other instruments or vocals.
* Tuning and editing assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Production help with original music.
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* Up to four may come with you to back you up, and take photographs.
* Suitable for up to three participants.
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
* A commercial standard disc and/or MP3 of your recording.
Go to guitar workshop paypoint Enquiries
The Guitar Workshop is one of a series of one-day and two-day music experiences available as gifts or a treat for yourself!
If you would like the opportunity to record guitar music, or combine this with other instruments or vocals in a commercial studio environment, then now's your chance. This course is suitable for guitarists from beginner-advanced, and incorporates one-to-one tuition.
The Recording Studio Experience Voucher costs £250, and affords you five hours in a professional recording studio. This can be used either to record guitar music directly to CD as is, or you can learn to record guitar lines to your favourite music, or to learn more about how guitar lines work within a modern track. In addition, the studio has a wide variety of diferent types of guitar simulation which may be used to alter your recording once this has been made.
We have a wide variety of guitar voices available from several types of bar guitar through to several concert grands. You can even have a keyboard based guitar experience if you wish, learning to set guitar lines to well known tracks or your own compositions. And you take home a commercial CD of your recordings as a wonderful souvenir of your time at the studio.
Work with a music production specialist to learn about new styles or ways of incorporating guitar lines into your music.
If you know someone who's a keen guitar player, this is the ideal gift for them! (*All guitar experience vouchers or other specialist vouchers can be used as general recording studio experiences if so desired. Your voucher is totally flexible and you can book to record whichever styles, instruments or combinations you like. )
There is also a three hour mini-experience available at £160.
If you are interested in combining guitar with other instruments you play, or guitar, or vocals, just mention this when booking, we're very flexible!
Our recording studio experiences are acknowledged through our extensive reviews system to be amongst the most genuine products on the market, with the quality of the end product certainly "good enough for national radio play" as testified by DJ Alex Baker from Kerrang! Radio. Dealing directly with a recording studio that has been offering all types of experiences for eight years now, you can be assured that your experience will be a unique event, tailored just for your needs. As a specialist recording studio, you can be sure you'll get the best of all worlds.
The guitar recording experience is just one of a catalogue of many gift experiences which we are pleased to offer to the general public. As musicians, we derive great pleasure and enjoyment from working with others on whatever musical projects they wish, and this is why we feel able to devote such attention to detail in the provision of our recording services. Please check our lists for the type of recording experience you are looking for, and contact us with your request if you don't find it.
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
* We are totally flexible and musical. If you decide at the last minute that you're bringing your flugelhorn instead, we'll be delighted, and play in all the backings for you! Please surprise us!
The guitar recording studio experience is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio. Please click here for details.
This page is about guitar courses where the customer records tracks at a professional recording studio, but without the pressure!
Guitar workshops are a gentle, fun introduction to the world of recording. The page also mentions gift experience packages and gift experiences, sound equipment hire, PA hire,
team building UK recording studios Welsh recording studio experiences Welsh recording studios Welsh recordings Xmas gifts music gifts